Wearing headphones for long periods of time can get uncomfortable. They can cause pain in the ears, on top of simply feeling uncomfortable. However, that is not the case when it comes to Honor’s new wireless bluetooth earbuds.
For starters, these earbuds have a soft and ergonomic design which makes it comfortable to wear all day. The soft silicone ear caps provide a snug fit and the anti-drop design prevents them from falling out of place.
They also have a lightweight design as well. Honor is also offering two different-sized ear tips to cater to most ear sizes.
The battery life of these earbuds is another factor that makes them suitable for daily use. The earphones offer up to 6 hours of music playback on a single charge thanks to their low power consumption design and low latency audio codec support.
While it is always recommended to take breaks when listening to audio over headphones, being able to wear the Honor Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds comfortably for multiple hours is extremely convenient! Their model also comes in varieties of sizes so it shouldn’t be hard to get your best fit.
Medically: How Much Time is Too Long for Wearing Earbuds?
How much time is too long for wearing honor wireless earbuds medically? That is a question that many people ask.
This is because there are many people who use the honor wireless earbuds to listen to music or watch movies. These devices can cause hearing loss as well as other health issues.
It is recommended that you do not use the earbuds for more than two hours a day. The reason for this is because you are constantly exposed to sound. The longer you use them, the more likely it is that your ears will become damaged.
- Age is also one of the factors that can affect how much time is too long for wearing honor wireless earbuds medically. You should not wear the honor wireless earbuds if you are younger than 13 years of age. Children’s developing bodies cannot handle the sound at high volumes.
- It is important to monitor your children when they are listening to music through these devices because they can damage their ears permanently which will result in hearing problems and tinnitus later on in life. You should also be aware of how loud your music is when you are using these devices because this can permanently damage your child’s hearing as well.
The Honor earbuds won’t cause any damage to ears, but it is good to take them off after every two to three hours. The reason is that the ear is made up of delicate parts and prolonged wearing of any earbud can cause some minor injuries.
Honor wireless earbuds are designed in such a way that they fit well in your ears. It has different types of ear tips for a perfect fit and comfort. But still, you need to take care of a few things for your betterment.
- Avoid excessive volume
- Keep it at moderate volume
- Take off from time to time
- Clean your ears regularly
- Use earbud covers
How Long is too Long?
You can use a maximum volume setting of 80 decibels (dB) — about as loud as a garbage disposal or a freight train — for no longer than 8 hours to reduce the risk of hearing loss.
Correct use of earplugs can also bring us a different sense of experience, and excessive use of earplugs, such as excessive volume, will also affect our hearing health.
Learn more about these earbuds by getting your own. Place the order on the honor site and smile all your way enjoying the music feel.